The Group of related companies known as the Dardanup Butchering Company (and their subsidiaries) is referred to in this Policy as ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and hold personal information about you, that is, information that can identify you.
We collect the following categories of personal information:
- As a customer, prospective customer, supplier or user of our Site we may collect personal information such as your name, address, gender, date of birth, and other contact information including phone number and email address, country or state of residence.
- With your express written permission, we may also keep bank details and credit card information.
- We also collect details of other interactions that you have with us, together with any other information that you choose to provide us with, for example, through your interactions with our accounts, sales, quality control, OHS, technical support and human resource teams.
WHAT WE WILL DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
- For the purpose it was collected – for example, to supply to you, respond to you and to operate our businesses;
- If we sell all or part of our business(es) and the buyer also requires your personal information;
- To enforce our legal rights or those of others;
- To prevent actual or potential fraud or illegal activity;
- If we are required to do so by law.
HOW WE COLLECT AND PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION
We collect most personal information directly from you when you consent to communications from us. Your consent may be express or implied by an action you take or do not take. You provide us your information when you sign up for membership with us, you ask to find out more about our products or services, you apply to work with us, open a trading account with us or for us, you participate in our competitions, you use our website(s) or other applications, you deal with us on the phone, or you write to us.
HOW LONG DO WE HOLD YOUR INFORMATION AND REQUESTING TO DELETE INFORMATION
We retain the personal information that we collect from you for as long as it is needed to provide our services to you. We take reasonable steps to delete the personal information we collect if you opt out of receiving further communications from us, or if you ask us to delete your information. We may however retain and use personal information as necessary to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes and to enforce our agreements.
UPDATING AND ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have a right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you, and you can also update your personal information at any time, in each case by contacting our Privacy Officer (details below).
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
We are committed to information security. We will use all reasonable endeavors to keep the personal information we collect and use in a secure environment. As part of our privacy compliance processes we review these security procedures.
Data is stored electronically and in hard format and both types of storage are controlled by this Policy. Backup data is also stored off-site in Australia in a secure facility governed by this Policy. Data is not stored in any other country.
When you use our website or a web browser to search for our website or products, you can set your web browser to remove or reject cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. If you wish to opt-out of having your web browsing information used for re-marketing, traffic, demographics and interest reporting purposes, you must download and install Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. Removing or rejecting cookies may affect the availability and functionality of our website and updates to your web browser may affect the functionality of the Google Analytics Opt-out add-on. More information on the use of Google Analytics can be found at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
DARDANUP BUTCHERING COMPANY
PO BOX 277 BUNBURY WA 6231
We will endeavor to respond to your query as quickly as possible. If you are not satisfied with the response you receive, you have the right to contact the regulator responsible for privacy at: www.privacy.gov.au